Terms and Conditions
Please also refer to our Privacy Notice
The term ‘Seasonal Yoga Online’, ‘SeasonalYogaOnline’, ‘SYO’, ‘Seasonal Yoga’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Seasonal Yoga, McCormick Business Centre, 46 Darnley Street, Pollokshields, Glasgow, G41 2SE, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You are aged 16 years or older.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any exercise program.
These Terms are effective from 18th December, 2018
As part of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we’re required to lay out in simple to understand terms what it is you are actually purchasing from us and what conditions, if any, are attached to the purchase and continued use of products appearing on this Website.
Seasonal Yoga hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, download and print the materials that constitute the training material within each Seasonal Product. We grant you this right in the understanding that you are purchasing for your own personal use and that any material you receive from as part of this right does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy any Products or downloadable material (free or otherwise) for resale or distribution.
Please speak with the course Director, Julie Hanson, if you would like to distribute the material as part of your class teaching.
Continued use of Products from this site indicate that you :-
- acknowledge all copyrighted or trade marked material, either owned by Seasonal Yoga or otherwise
- do not make material from our Products available for download or for sale, in part or whole, either electronically or by any distribution mechanism. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of Product material
- will not change or modify the content or context that the material from the available Products present.
- may update Product materials that require filling out or completion with information you provide as part of any course exercise or quiz. Materials modified in this way does not grant you copyright or ownership over our original material
- do not sell or transfer or provide access to any account and password information for this site to a third party for the purpose of granting them access to any Product or material provide to you as part of your purchase of said material
Responsibility and Protection of Online Materials and their Download
Please note that whilst we take every endeavour to ensure continued online access to Product materials that from time to time we may have to limit or block access to the material for either security or maintenance reasons. We rely entirely upon the services provided to us by our hosting partners. We therefore cannot guarantee continued, un-interrupted access to the online material beyond reasonable expectations and conditions over which we have no control (power outages, acts of Nature etc)
Any Product material that we provide to you for download immediately becomes your responsibility to maintain and backup where necessary to meet your own requirements.
Seasonal Yoga reserve the right to remove or alter any downloadable material. Existence of any material or download at any point in time does not guarantee its continued availability for viewing or download at a future date as it exists at the time of purchase. We may, for example, want to provide newer or different material in its place. We will provide you with written notice (email and public announcement on this site) if we are withdrawing access to material under this condition
Lifetime Access and Course Material Renewal
Note that the term ‘Lifetime Access’ applies to the lifetime of the Product and its constituent materials. This ‘lifetime’ we have currently set at a 5 year period. However, we reserve the right to add and amend to any such material for the means of copy correction. We also reserve the right to update or remove any material under any legal obligation required of us.
If we decide to completely close or remove a Product we will of course inform you of this decision by means of email or public notice on the website
Our Product material is constantly under review. Seasonal Yoga reserve the right to derive, either in part or whole, new material from any existing Product material. With the fast changing technology landscape we may discover newer and better ways of presenting our material that may require changing the format in which it currently exists. Any Product material that you purchase from us does not grant you access to this new material apart from where we explicitly include it within an existing Product.
We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances we reserve the right to withdraw any or all Products and Services provide on this site
We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or consequential loss arising from the use of any of the products that you may purchase from us. Please seek professional guidance prior to undertaking any Yoga related activity. Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any form of exercise program
Warranty and Limitations
Permission is hereby granted to any person purchasing access to Seasonal Yoga Products and associated material files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software subject to the following conditions:
ALL SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THEM.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or its products is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales (United Kingdom and Northern Ireland)
These Terms are effective from 19th December, 2018